The wiki about the Dimensions fiction series by Blazing Chaos
Welcome to the Dimensions Wiki, the wiki that, eventually, will be a comprehensive source of information about the Digimon Fanfic Dimensions, hosted on FanFiction.net. It will hopefully be a useful resource for readers who want to know just that little bit more about the series they enjoy, and hear things from behind the scenes, be they teasers, explanations, interviews, mythologies or previews. In addition, it's a perfect place to archive what you think is really going on in this intricate and deep series, and find out what theories others have on the same subject.
Inevitably, expect some spoilers if you're not up to date on the series. If anything is amiss, or you think something would be better off changed or added, either drop the author a line or roll up your sleeves and help out - it'll be much appreciated.
Ryder's Search Story
A little retrospective...and a teaser too. Just imagine the kind of things Ryder might search for: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc8C4ij5YFw
Contents (view all pages)
- The Author:
- BlueIke on DeviantART (The artist behind the various bits of Dimensions artwork on here)
- Dimensions Art on DeviantART (a collection used to keep all the various bits of Dimensions art in one place)
- Ryder's Google 'Search Story'
- Dimensions on TV Tropes
Quote of the Chapter
"That's not important. I know deletion, I'm the King of Deletion, I invented deletion. That ain't deletion. If it's meant to be, they're doing it wrong. See, we're still alive, but you Digimon are still being taken – even though we're all data."
- Book One: Links Original Rewrite
- Book Two: Powers Complete
- Book Three: Evils Complete
- Book Four: Gods Complete
- Book Five: Demons Complete
- Book Six: Tricks Complete
- Book Seven: Escapes In-progress
- Book Eight: Parallels
- Book Nine: Sorrows
- Book Ten: Darkness
- Book Eleven: Threats
- Book Twelve: Truths
- Book Thirteen: Realities
- Book Fourteen: Ends